Berg & Williams help a wide range of clients reap the benefits of cloud technology. This month, our App Spotlight considers PandaDoc, our favourite electronic document creation solution.
PandaDoc is online document management software that makes it easy to create, manage and issue proposals, quotes, contracts and other documents to clients, or internally, that look great. It is integrated, powerful and secure. More importantly it is easy to use – most clients can be up and running with PandaDoc in a matter of hours.
It has a number of helpful features including:
- Easy template system: allowing you to create templates for documents used regularly
- Online, secure e-signatures: replacing the need for physical (‘wet’) signatures
- Forms: collect data from recipients as they complete and sign documents
- Great recipient experience: brand the experience for those receiving and signing your documents
- Collaboration: share and collaborate on documents, and restrict permissions as appropriate for different team members
- Document tracking: see when your document is opened and how long recipients spend on individual pages
- Integrations: integrates directly with key pieces of software, such as Financial and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Importantly, PandaDoc boasts strong security credentials. It enjoys numerous certifications, is specifically GDPR compliant and concentrates on both digital and physical security.
PandaDoc is also competitively priced. Standard access begins at just $19 USD per month (annual billing) and you can enjoy a 14-day free, no obligation trial, with no credit card required.
Existing clients will be familiar with PandaDoc, as we use it ourselves to manage important client documentation such as Engagement Letters and Tax Return / Accounts authorisation. As with many of the software tools we recommend, our experience in working with and implementing PandaDoc is first-hand.
If you are interested in improving your document management systems, and the experience of your clients and staff, why not book a free consultation with us today?